A while back, I posted about picking fabric for the chairs that we found on Kijiji. So here is the final reveal! The hardest part about doing these chairs, was honestly sourcing out the fabric. Previously I mentioned finding some amazing fabrics on Tonic Living and I love what they carry. Make sure to check out their site! Once I found the fabric the rest was easy.
First let me remind you of how the chairs looked before:
We took the seats off, and the topic layer of plaid fabric to reveal this:
Then I began to measure and staple the new fabric on:
All the chair frames were painted white:
And then the finished seat cushions were added! Voila!