5.19.2011

Sewing Machine...

So I had a few random pillows that I was not sure what to do with (basically ready for the garbage pile) until I decided to recover them with some of the leftover fabric I had from the chairs I recovered.

Here is the before pics of the pillows:



This would have been about a million times easier if I had my sewing machine set up....however I had to sew by hand. It only took about 30 mins to sew together this pillow, but it would have been MUCH easier if I had more thread that just what was in my emergency kit....





and its about time that my sewing machine gets a new home....other than the top shelf of my closet....




and here is my pillow after:




Would be nice to have a bigger pillow on that chair, but I only had so much thread to work with ;)

Quick and easy DIY project!

I plan to create a lot more pillows for around the house...now to choose a fabric...




1 comment:

  1. I really like your wall color, do you remember the brand/name?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...