6.30.2011

Canada Day and another Feature!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian readers out there!



Im sure we are all looking forward to an extra long weekend to enjoy the sun and relax.
As for me, I'll be working on our never-ending bathroom renovations :S

However, I am happy to report that the first bathroom we started (almost 3 months ago...sigh!) is nearing completion and Im so excited to blog about it soon!

As for now, I wanted to share another fellow bloggers amazing blog and send her a HUGE THANK YOU for featuring me!



Shannon over at Burlap and Lace was destined to be one of my first friends in the blogging world-lol! We have a lot of similarities and I LOVE her style! Even the design of our blogs is similar :)
I will actually be "guest blogger" over at her blog soon, so keep an eye out for that!

Shes done some incredible projects and even sells some of her amazing work on Etsy- you can check out her shop here.

I love these pedestal bowls she sells:





so cute and vintage!
So hop on over to check out her blog and thank you again Shannon for featuring me!

Happy long weekend everyone! :)




1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a great post! Thank you so much! I'm so excited for your guest post, just let me know when you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...