6.27.2011

New Fan Page

Hello my lovely readers!
I hope you all had wonderful weekends!

Im starting off the week, with a new addition to the blog...my Facebook Fan Page! You can check the page out here, or on the right hand side of the menu on the main page.

Ive been working on getting it up and running for a while now and its finally ready for you all to see!

Please head over to it, if you get a chance and become a fan.

I will be updating the Facebook page with all of my blog posts, questions, photos, comments, etc, and there will be many opportunities for readers to share photos of their designs as well :)

Hope you enjoy the page and if you have any questions or comments, Id love to hear them!



Thanks again for all your support! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well nice to meet you fellow Canadian blogger! I like your blog here - you've got some fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...