6.14.2011

Show and Tell!

Many of you have been emailing or contacting me to let me know that you have begun some projects of your own! Awesome!

Im so curious to see what some of you have been up to, so I have decided to open up the blog for a feature post about YOU and YOUR projects!

So, if any of you have a project you would like to feature on the blog, please send me an email with a description of your project, and photos (before and after are great!). I will then feature them on a blog as a guest post! Email to: livingbeautifully1@gmail.com

Dont be shy, sharing is what inspires!

Can't wait to see what some of you have been up to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...