8.22.2011

Decor and Books

A while back, a good friend was telling me about some decor items she saw at Chapters, that had a similar fabric to my dining room chairs. I hadn't thought much about the idea of buying home decor at Chapters, but I recently went on their website and discovered they have some pretty neat things.




Here are a few of my picks:

Frames:




Lighting:

Knick-Knacks:





Pillows:
So now I have even more reason to go to Chapters...other than the clearance book section ;)




2 comments:

  1. Well, I never knew! Nice stuff too - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...it must be a store we do not have in Aussie.
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...