9.14.2011

Master Ensuite Bathroom Sneak Peak!

This has been a long time coming....and I mean LOOOOOOONG! We started this bathroom reno back in June, so we are THRILLED that its practically done!
All the bathroom needs now is the finishing touches....pictures, towels, some decor and its done!
Im going to wait until we get the finishes up to show you the full reveal, but for now here is a peak of what is to come:



let me remind you of the before shot:




I first have to say, that is not our decorating in the "before shot" (previous owners...just had to make that clear) :)

Both shots are taken from the same angle....so we definitely made huge changes to this bathroom.

I can't wait to show you the rest!

Oh, and the Main Bath is finished too! HORRAY!!! Pics of that to come shortly ;)

ALMOST THERE! :) :)


3 comments:

  1. can i just say oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    can't wait for the full reveal - the peak looks absolutely amazing.
    cheryl xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Cheryl!! We are so happy with how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on pins and needles! Def showing this one to the Husband...I need some marble in my life STAT! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...