10.27.2011

Challenge!

Last weekend I was out with one of my girls, and we were discussing "thrift store finds". I told her about some of my recent finds, and what I plan on doing with them.

At that point she challenged me. She had a credit note, from a thrift store, with a little over $2.00 on it. She challenged me to find something neat from the store, and I challenged back that I could not only find something but make it into something special for their new home. Yes, I thought it was a good idea at the time. No Im not nervous....and yes I WILL find something. :S

So stay tuned to see what I can find and modify into something brilliant (or at least usable)?! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...