7.30.2012

Marilyn!

Hi Everyone!

Ian and I are in the midst of various projects right now that Im waiting on sharing with you all, so I thought in the meantime I'd fill you in on a fun experience I had. A while back, I took my mom to a taping of the Marilyn Denis Show. We've been to a few tapings before, yet every studio is a totally unique experience. We had a great time, despite the fact that we were stuck in traffic for 2.5 hours, ran in 5 minutes before the live show actually started taping and therefore didn't get to sit together, but beggers can't be choosers!

The show was great- we had a great time watching the guests, including Chuck, from Chuck's Day Off, whom the ladies in the audience seemed to love (obviously).

We scored some pretty great swag, including some Pottery Barn bath towels (that are super thick and soft and actually the exact colour of our master bath towels), and some Jonathan Adler bath accessories:
and even a Jonathan Adler Design book:




Seriously there couldn't have been better swag package- I was pumped!

If you ever have the chance to go see a taping, I'd highly recommend it! There are tons of great shows filmed in Toronto and tickets are often free. It's such a fun experience and you usually get a bit of free swag too ;)



Happy Monday everyone! Only 5 more days till the weekend!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment :) We read them all, and truly appreciate the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...